All hands on deck!
Below are 3 things that you can do right now to help stop the Pebble Mine in 2019. Invite your family, friends, and neighbors to do the same. Everyone has a role to play in protecting Bristol Bay.
1. Submit comments* to the Army Corps of Engineers and ask them to reject Pebble’s permit application. (*The official comment period will begin in early 2019. We will submit these to the official record when the comment period starts.)
2. Contact Alaska’s leaders and urge them to uphold a fair, rigorous, science-based permitting process.
3. Donate to the Alaska Wild Salmon Fund, which helps sustain Alaska nonprofits working to protect Bristol Bay’s salmon and your livelihood.
Want to do more?…
- Follow CFBB’s Facebook page for the latest updates and ways that you and others can stay involved.
- If you’re a business owner and want to join hundreds of other business leaders working together to stop the Pebble Mine, then visit Businesses for Bristol Bay.
- Share your Bristol Bay story on We Are Bristol Bay and Instagram @WeAreBristolBay.
- Contact us for upcoming volunteer opportunities.