All hands on deck! Join your fellow fishermen and do your part to save the world’s largest wild salmon fishery. Below are 3 things that you can do right now. Invite your family, friends, and neighbors to do the same. Everyone has a role to play in protecting Bristol Bay.
1. Ask Alaska’s leaders to suspend the Army Corps of Engineer’s NEPA review of Pebble’s permit application until Alaska’s questions, concerns, and needs are addressed.
2. Add your business/organization to the CFBB and Stand for Salmon coalitions; join thousands of others who support economic prosperity and responsible development in Alaska.
3. Donate to the Alaska Wild Salmon Fund, which helps sustain Alaska nonprofits working to protect Bristol Bay’s salmon fishery.
Want to do more?…
- Follow CFBB’s Facebook page for the latest updates and ways that you and others can stay involved.
- If you’re a business owner and want to join hundreds of other business leaders working together to stop the Pebble Mine, then visit Businesses for Bristol Bay.
- Share your Bristol Bay story on We Are Bristol Bay and Instagram @WeAreBristolBay.
- Contact us for upcoming volunteer opportunities.